We are continuing to expand our range of products with the Graveda Graspresso GP40-8. The Rosin Press is equipped with an 8 ton cylinder, and is therefore ideal for any application in the field of domestic extractions thanks to the excellent value for money ratio from the manufacturer Graveda. Moreover, this product is also suitable for professionals.
It is possible to adjust and modify the pressure by using the pressure reducing valve. This process is done in an open or closed position. In this way, you can use the machine with very little pressure and readjust the desired pressure later by achieving optimum extraction results.
All devices are available at our warehouse in Germany. Items will be sent directly to your address after the online order via DHL, UPS or other transport companies (including the delivery number). From now on, we accept payment in instalments.
The pneumatic Rosin Press is perfectly suitable for the production of resins and natural extracts by using the “Rosin Tech” technique. This device works by operating an air compressor.
The Graveda Rosin Press has an 8 ton press cylinder. We offer you a practical, robust, durable and solid device. The compression force of the cylinder can reach up to 7,94 of pressure according to the results of the tests that were carried out by our specialists before the product release (Maximum pressure: 8 tons).
#Short and concise remarks
- Pneumatic Rosin Press (up to 8 tons)
- A pressure adjustment is possible by using a pressure reducing valve in the closed and open state
- An air compressor is required for operation (10 bar compressor)
- 3/8″ connections for possible replacement of the adapter pieces for your compressor
- Size of the heating plates: 20 x 15 cm
- Weight: 39 kg. The 44 kg packages will be delivered via UPS/Spedition
- 1 Rosin Press from the German manufacturer Graveda
- All tools available for its operation. No assembly required.
- Pneumatic cylinder: 8 tons (maximum)
- Pressure adjustment via a pressure reducing valve
- Temperature range: 0-250 C
- Solvent-free extraction with pressure and heat
- Production of different kinds of extracts
- A very robust and compact construction
- Above average extract quality by using the simplest production methods
- Graspresso quality = efficient and effective results with unbeatable prices for everyone
- Perfect results for absolutely pure concentrates
- A user-friendly screen display will help you to ease the process (Note: it is also possible to carry out such action with a silicone glove)
- The Rosin Press contains some interactive options with variable temperature and time settings.
- 1x 8 ton Rosin Press from Graveda (Graspresso GP40-8)
- A pressure reducer valve with 3/8″ connection (Note: Adaptor parts may be required)
- All necessary power cables
- User manuals in German, Spanish and English
#Necessary for operation
- A 10 bar compressor is needed (Important: A minimum of 10 bar is needed in order to maintain a constant pressure of 8 tons)